Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Adjustability


Adjustability: of all these stones to sit together, even though being so brittle and hard in itself. Its a general way of making walls in Rajasthan Villages. I clicked this snap in the Forest Department Office in Bhim, District Rajsamand (Rajasthan) when I was on my way to some other place. I like this style of making the walls, without using anything else but a simple arrangement of stones. that's why I named it adjustability, because if these hard unbendable stones can be put together to form such a beautiful structure, then why can't us humans work together keeping aside our egos? Its just a thought. Think about it!

4 comments:

BLOGitse said...

A very good question!
We are too greedy and selfish...
but
we should always remember that we can't manage life totally alone. We do need each others.
Why not be nice, polite etc. to all the people we pass by every day...
It all starts from
self, myself...
I have to start.
Not to wait somebody else to start.

S@RG@M said...

True. Very true. Mr. BLOGitse, may I know your name, please...

BLOGitse said...

sorry but I'm Mrs. BLOGitse and that's my virtual name! :)
you'd know that I'm female if you've read my blog... :)

S@RG@M said...

Thats alrite with me Mrs. BLOGitse. But well, I saw your profile, it does not mention anything about he/she. But well, thanx for the comments. You really took out time to read each n every line written in support of the snap.